Here we show you a simple method to search multiple PDF files at a time using Adobe Reader.
- Open Adobe PDF reader , click the tiny arrow besides the “Search” box
- Then click the “Open Full Reader Search” menu.
- Now you can see “Where would you like to search?” option.
- Select the “All PDF Documents in” option and the browse to the folder which your PDFs files are located.
- Enter the text you want to search in the text field – “What word or phrase would you like to search for?”
- Then click “Search” button.
- Now Adobe reader will search through all PDF files in the selected folder and shows the files in “Results” box. Just double click the file which want to open.