Mouse and Keyboard Center (mkc.msi) is a Windows software that gives drivers to most mice and Keyboards. It helps Windows OS users to easily configure mouse and keyboards.
These issues can be rectified by installing latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center
- Cursor jumps around while typing in any program after Windows 10 upgrade, mkc.msi didn’t install
- The installation package for the product Mouse and Keyboard cannot be found
- mkc.msi can not be found.
- The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable” It then asks for file – “\c7db78a79ae04ddc6fb8d1cbcf7e3a2e\MouseKeyboardCenter\setup64\mkc.msi”
- Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center error
- Mouse and Keyboard Center setup failed after reboot – Error: Setup cannot continue because one or more of the required installation files are damaged or missing
- An installation package for microsoft mouse and keyboard center cannot be found and that I need copy of mkc.msi file