After BIOS POST black screen appear without any information/message.I have to manually select the Windows boot manager from BIOS (UEFI) boot menu by pressing (Shift+F12), then only Windows is booting. How to boot Windows automatically ?
OS: Windows 8/10
Laptop: Dell Latitude E4310 Laptop
- Upgrade DELL Latitude E4310 BIOS to latest version – A14.
- Run Startup repair from Safe Mode/Windows Recovery environment
- Read: How to boot Windows 10 to safe mode ?
- From “Choose and option” screen select “Troubleshoot”-> “Advanced Options“->”Startup Repair“
- Now Windows will start the repair process and rectify boot issues.
- Verify that the BIOS POST configuration is in Automatic mode, this allows the BIOS to decide what level of POST test
is used .