How to solve “ehuihlp.dll” DLL error ?
Error: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\ehome\ehuihlp.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Did you uninstall Windows Media Center using Control panel->Add/Remove Programs ?
- If not reinstall it, reboot the computer.
- Uninstall it again from control panel:
- Go to Control panel->Add/Remove Programs -> untick Windows Media Center .
- Reboot the computer and check the issue is resolved or not.
- Go to MSCONFIG and remove Windows Media Center from “Startup”.
- Run Microsoft Safety Scanner and check whether your system is infected with any malware.
Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.
If the issue still persist try the below method.