Changing Windows colors in registry neither works here
That means for example, that you can change the ActiveBorder color in the usual color dialog box: The registry value does not change in both of the above registry places.
You can change the ActiveBorder color directly in the registry in both of the above registry places: The Windows ActiveBorder color does not change, even after a reboot.
Obviously the color is saved in a different registry-path.
Where exactly the Windows colors are saved in the registry, when you change them manually?
- Windows Update Error Troubleshooter
- Windows Update Error Easy Fixit Tool
- Windows USB Fixit Tool
- Outlook Hyperlink Easy Fixit Tool
- Free Malware Removal Tool
- Fix incorrect lock screen image -Windows 10