today I tried to install a metro app from Store on my Windows 8.1 Update, but I got the "Something went wrong..." message with the following error code: 0x8e5e03fe.
I get the same error if I try to install any other app from Store.
What does that code mean and what can I do to resolve my problem?
P.S. I have already tried running the WSreset.exe (to clear the Store cache) and the Store troubleshooter from Microsoft with no result. As a more extreme measure I also tried to rename my C:WindowsSoftwareDistribution folder and then restarting my pc again with no result.
Thank you in advance
- Windows Update Error Troubleshooter
- Windows Update Error Easy Fixit Tool
- Windows USB Fixit Tool
- Outlook Hyperlink Easy Fixit Tool
- Free Malware Removal Tool
- Fix incorrect lock screen image -Windows 10