We are using a Microsoft 2008 server with NPS installed and running. We would like our wireless employees to log-in based on two factors:
1. They use their domain username/password
2. The computer they are using has a computer account on the domain.
It appears that the policy we create allows them to login using one criteria or the other, but not both.
Currently we have two Windows groups under our existing Policy. I have a screen shot of them attached. If I limit it to one or the other - it will work. However, when both are in, as they are below - nothing gets authenticated.
- Windows Update Error Troubleshooter
- Windows Update Error Easy Fixit Tool
- Windows USB Fixit Tool
- Outlook Hyperlink Easy Fixit Tool
- Free Malware Removal Tool
- Fix incorrect lock screen image -Windows 10