In this directory C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9GraphicsCursors I have many cursor files. Some of them for unknown reason look like the programs I recently worked with or like pictures I recently worked/viewed.
Why do I have such weird behavior? Could it be some Virus?
I'm running Windows 7 64 on a Dell laptop. You may see that several pictures are wrong - dsy, wait01 or ew_05 - these are the pictures I used recently.
This is how the directory looks like http://www.universalthread.com/Thread%20photos/2010/01474562.gif
Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald KnuthNaomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst My blog
- Windows Update Error Troubleshooter
- Windows Update Error Easy Fixit Tool
- Windows USB Fixit Tool
- Outlook Hyperlink Easy Fixit Tool
- Free Malware Removal Tool
- Fix incorrect lock screen image -Windows 10