From the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC), I downloaded
Windows 7 Professional with SP1
From Windows 7 Pro, I burnt a DVD from the ISO using the Windows Disc Image Burner.
I am unable to boot into the target laptop from this disc. However, I am able to boot into other bootable DVDs.
Is there something wrong with the ISO so it does not produce a bootable disc using Windows Disc Image Burner.
Thanks in advance.
- Windows Update Error Troubleshooter
- Windows Update Error Easy Fixit Tool
- Windows USB Fixit Tool
- Outlook Hyperlink Easy Fixit Tool
- Free Malware Removal Tool
- Fix incorrect lock screen image -Windows 10