Welcome to Ebugg-i.com

Thanks for coming to Ebugg-i.com.

Ad blocker detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. We need to pay our bills (hosting charges) and we can't do that for free. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website and whitelist our website.
Please disable ad blocker and reload this web page
Close this message

[SOLVED]* Windows Server 2008 Activation Problem

Posted on: Jun 28 2014 Category :Windows > Windows Server General Views: 1004 | Subscribe

Solved : Go to Solution

Downloaded and installed Windows(beta), but unable to activate Windows . Online Activation: "A problem occured when Windows tried to activate. Error Code 0x80072F8F" I have tried registering for several diffrent keys but this still happens. Phone Activation: It tells me the key I get from the automated system is incorrect and still no activation. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, can someone point me in the right direction?

Incorrect BIOS date could be the reason for activation failure. Check the BIOS date, correct the date is wrong in BIOS and then reinstall.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights! Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!

Post your comments/solution

Get email updates. Virus Removal Tips, News, How to, Threat Alerts.

Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac and PC

Leave a comment!